MBAtrek is a non-profit that enables young entrepreneurs through education and networking. We offer a 2-day intensive program designed to help entrepreneurs of tomorrow network and sharpen their tool kit for securing funding or seeking a job or internship in the startup space. It offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to explore their areas of interest, learn about emerging technologies and network with fellow entrepreneurs, business mentors, and potential investors through a wide range of innovative activities, such as:
- Home Incubation — for promising (top pitches) ideas at local residents’ home and garage
- Funding Boot Camp — how to build management team, develop IP, pitch to investors, etc.
- Startup Mentoring Service — valuable mentoring service from experienced, successful entrepreneurs
- Business Plan Pitch — opportunity to pitch in front of potential investors
- Women entrepreneurship — teaming up with women entrepreneurs from all walks of life
- Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries — teaming up with entrepreneurs from developing countries
- Networking Round Robin
- Fellow entrepreneurs and hot/up-coming startups
- Venture capitalists and angels
- Companies that seek business and technical leaderships
The next MBATrek event is scheduled for March 26-27, 2011 at Stanford University in the heart of Silicon Valley.
For updates and early-bird specials, please join us on , , and .
The focus at MBATrek 2011 will be on greentech, social networking, mobile innovations, and social entrepreneurship. We are lining up influential leaders and experts in these spaces. Here’s our March event’s lineup of speakers and participants. Program details for our March 26-27, 2011 event will be available in January 2011.
The following institutions have confirmed their participation, and the list is growing.
If you have questions or comments, please visit our FAQs or email us at email@example.com. For sponsorship information, please contact me at 650.248.8104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at MBATrek 2011.
Tan Nguyen, Chair